- Our Work
- Patient & Lay Leadership
- What is care and support planning?
National Voices Service User Panel
Members of National Voices are invited to nominate up to five people on to National Voices’ Service User Panel.
Service User Panelists receive e-newsletters on current issues. They are invited to:
- Take part in online and face-to-face discussion groups in areas of particular interest to them
- Comment on specific issues under discussion
- Feed into discussions on National Voices' policy priorities
- Put themselves forward to participate in workshops and seminars on key issues.
Members of the Service User Panel represent themselves only and as such are neither required nor expected to speak on behalf of, or represent, the views of others.