- Our Work
- Patient & Lay Leadership
- What is care and support planning?
Social care is underfunded and, in many places, the quality of care is desperate. National Voices, is working with the Care and Support Alliance to press for early reform. We will be taking a close interest in the social care White Paper, due this spring.
Through the Care and Support Alliance we are:
• Working to resolve longer-term funding issues for social care (eg implementing a solution informed by the Dilnot Report, and securing additional funding for social care in the short and longer term)
• Ensuring a clear legal framework for social care (eg Law Commission work)
• Seeking improvements in social care delivery
Meanwhile everyone can get involved by doing one or all of the following.
1. Sign the petition, hosted by Age UK http://www.ageuk.org.uk
2. Email your MP here
3. Promote the above on your websites and in newsletters