Associate membership of National Voices is open to organisations in England who aren't directly working with health and care professionals or people with long-term conditions, illnesses or disabilities, but who share our vision of a person-centred health and care system.
Benefits of associate membership
Partner with the voluntary sector
- Tap into a network of around 150 health and social care charities and professional organisations, and in turn the millions of people and professionals that those charities represent
- Ask us to put you in touch with other organisations who can help you with a project or one-off query
- Work with National Voices to deliver a bespoke engagement event between your organisation and other members
- Post questions and opportunites, and join discussions, in our members' online forum
Access our expertise
- Receive one free day of consultancy, for example strategic advice about engaging patients and the public in your work
- Invite us to your events - we are happy to speak or facilitate at one member event each year
- Read weekly Members' Updates - e-newsletters covering the latest in health and care, upcoming opportunities, and member news
- Keep on top of policy developments as they unfold with exclusive member briefings
Raise your profile
- Promote your news, campaigns, events and vacancies in Members' Update
- Share your work with thousands of healthcare stakeholders via our Twitter account
- Display the National Voices Supporter logo on your website to demonstrate your commitment to person-centred health and care
- Secure free places at our annual conference - one of the largest gatherings of health and social care organisations in the country
- Be invited to a busy calendar of events, including masterclasses, communities of practice, 'meet the leader' events, and our AGM
- Join our member networks to learn from, and share experiences with, others who have similar job roles and interests
We want membership of National Voices to be accessible to all sizes of organisations, so our fees are based on annual income. There is currently a 10% discount if you pay for two years' membership in advance!
If you have any questions about our fees please email firstname.lastname@example.org.