Full membership of National Voices is open to voluntary organisations in England who support and speak up for people with health and social care needs, and their carers and families. Both small and large organisations are welcome as members, whether you're working nationally or locally.
Benefits of full membership
"We have become much more engaged with National Voices over the past year and can see clear benefits from this in increasing our knowledge and in having the needs of our service users represented."
Join a community
- Share learning and experiences with others who have similar roles and interests in our member network meetings
- Lead and comment on discussions in our members' online forum
- Contact other organisations who can advise you on a one-off query via our member linking service
Influence health and social care
- Help shape our influencing priorities
- Contribute to key outputs such as publications, consultation responses, letters to senior leaders
- Become directly involved in collective influencing work
- Secure free places at our annual conference - one of the largest gatherings of health and social care organisations in the country
- Gain access to key decision makers like Simon Stevens and Jeremy Hunt
- Be invited to a busy calendar of events, including masterclasses, communities of practice, 'meet the leader' events, and our AGM
- Read weekly Members' Updates - e-newsletters covering the latest in health and care, upcoming opportunities, and member news
- Understand the significance of policy developments as they unfold with exclusive member briefings
Benefit from our expertise
- Receive strategic input from senior members of the National Voices team
- Invite us to your events - we are happy to speak or facilitate at members' conferences
Publicise your work
- Promote your news and vacancies in our Members' Update
- Share your campaigns and events with thousands of healthcare stakeholders via our Twitter account
We want membership of National Voices to be accessible to all sizes of organisations, so our fees are based on annual income.
If you have any questions about our fees please email email@example.com