A world where people with HIV live healthy lives free from prejudice and discrimination, and good
sexual health is a right and reality for all.
• To end the transmission of HIV in the UK.
• To enable people to enjoy good sexual health.
• To empower and support people living with HIV to lead healthy lives.
• To amplify the voices of those affected by HIV across public and political arenas to eradicate
stigma and discrimination.
• Ambitious: We believe individuals, and communities, are a force for positive change. We drive
ourselves, and others, to make things happen.
• Honest: We communicate clearly, taking responsibility for both successes and challenges. We are
transparent and accountable to our communities, donors and funders.
• Different: We are radical professionals, proud of our diversity and united by a common cause. We
support, respect and value each other and work without prejudice.
• Independent: We are an independent charity, rooted in the communities we serve. We use our
voice to challenge and inspire change in health services, public policy and people’s attitudes.