WOW Now: November edition
Tue, 15 November 2016
This month's edition of WOW Now is about Wellbeing Our Way's work in Greater Manchester.
- Emma, Wellbeing Our Way's Regional Coordinator for Greater Manchester, introduces herself and outlines Wellbeing Our Way's work in the area
- Get involved: Greater Manchester communities of practice meetings, and a Coproduction Masterclass in London
- Chris Larkin from the Stroke Association blogs about what devolution means for Greater Manchester's voluntary and community sector
- New publications from Realising the Value, including a mention for Wellbeing Our Way
- The community of practice forums are now online
If you'd like to sign up to receive WOW Now, get in touch with Natalie.