Become a member
Benefits of membership include:
- The opportunity to be part of a movement: Amplify your voice by joining with charities and citizens to drive change on cross-cutting issues affecting the people you support.
- A direct line to decision makers: Get the opportunity to meet with Ministers, leaders in NHS England, the Department of Health and Social Care, and other system leaders.
- Stay informed on the latest developments in health and care: Receive briefings and invites to meetings on emerging policy issues.
- A space to network, collaborate and learn: Connect with others from health and care charities who share your interest in improving health and care.
- The chance to showcase your work and insight: Promote your news, events, campaigns and events and vacancies through our newsletters and social media.
- A friendly face: Our team is at the end of a phone when you need help. If we can’t help, we’ll find someone who can.
Our members say…
We have such a positive feeling about National Voices. There’s a strong culture of information sharing that I really value.
I think National Voices has grown to be a really strong voice for health and care organisations over the last few years – I’m really impressed.
National Voices really punches above its weight.
National Voices is a great way of sharing good practice and being aware of what is being done outside of your own workstream.
Before completing the form, please confirm you meet the criteria for National Voices membership.