Letter to Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on Brexit
- Health inequalities
- Hospital waiting lists
- Communication and administration
We are very concerned that the manner of the UK’s departure from the European Union could adversely affect:
- Patients’ timely access to medicines and treatments
- The availability of health and care staff
- The UK’s participation in European research and development collaborations, and patients’ ability to take part in UK-based clinical trials
- Reciprocal health agreements allowing UK citizens to be treated in EU countries regardless of means
- Protections arising from cross-Europe collaboration on public health.
If you would like to read this letter in an alternative format, please get in touch.